Here’s a high chair that makes mealtime so much more enjoyable—because cleanup is so easy! There’s an Easy Clean Strap System that adjusts from the back (out of baby’s sticky reach) and has coated straps you can just wipe clean. A seamless pad with no crevices to trap crumbs, which is also spill resistant and machine washable. And a full tray cover that’s dishwasher safe. You can sanitize it right in the dishwasher!
Developmental Guidelines : Use upright position only with a child who has enough upper body control to sit upright unassisted.
Weight Limit: 50 Lbs.
Better for Baby
• Fewer germs—sanitize feeding tray right in the dishwasher!
• Three-position recline accommodates even the youngest eaters.
• Open-frame design makes it easier for baby to join family at dinner table.
Better for You
• Easy to clean—EZ Clean strap system and seamless seat pad with no crevices to trap crumbs.
• Nano-Tex® spill-resistant fabric—easy to clean.
• Convenience—tray removes with one hand (because baby might be in the other!)
• Wheels make it easy to move around.
• Folds for convenient storage.
• Open-frame design allows mom to get closer to baby.
Sorry, due to its large size this item cannot be gift-wrapped, shipped by USPS or rush delivery, and is not available to APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
(1 Review) 1
Rating Snapshot(1 review)
1 of 1(100%)reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
Customer Reviews for Discover ’n Grow™ EZ Clean High Chair
Review 1 for Discover ’n Grow™ EZ Clean High Chair
Has features important to me
Would you recommend? Yes
Number of kids: 1
Age of child purchased for: Birth - 5 mos.
Relationship to child: Dad
Poor packaging and plastics appearance
February 28, 2013
"Appearance is poor: We bought it brand new. Unpacking revealed weak points of packaging: the painting of the outer side wheels was worn out onto the carton box (I guess due to vibration during transportation). The white plastic parts (around the armrests, and the foot) have terrible shrink marks of plastic moulding - this shouldn't be present on such value product. One clip of fixator belts moulded out of dirty white plastic. Otherwise all other functions are fine."
Response from Fisher-Price:By Consumer Relations, March 4, 2013
We’re sorry you're disappointed in the quality of your Discover ’n Grow™ EZ Clean High Chair. If you contact our Consumer Relations team they will be able to help. Live chat, phone or e-mail support is available Mon.- Fri., 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST. You can find our contact information here: http://fpfami.ly/08d5.