Busy, busy … there’s SO much to do, with four corners full of learning fun!
Each light-up learning corner has an entire interactive learning center with lights and a friendly character who invites baby to play, encouraging movement and exploration all around the table. Lots of activities, lots of songs, and even an introduction to Spanish! Legs remove easily for floor play. Includes power/volume control for quiet play.
• Four light-up corners (Laptop, Phone, Book, Piano) encourage baby to stand & cruise all around
• 60+ sung-songs, tunes & learning activities
• Four modes of play: Learning, Music, Imagination, Bilingual
• Four light-up learning corners (Laptop, Phone, Book, Piano)
• Detachable legs for floor play
• English & Spanish bilingual learning
• Introduces letters, numbers, shapes, opposites, first words & more
• Helps baby develop gross motor skills, fine motor skills & more!
• Power/volume control
• Legs remove for floor play
• Requires 3 AA batteries
(4 Reviews) 4
Rating Snapshot(4 reviews)
3 of 4(75%)reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
"My 1-year-old received this toy as a birthday gift. She absolutely loves it! However, I really, really do not like it. Aside from being an a typical annoying, noisy toy, what I really don't like about it is that this toy was advertised as being bilingual, but it is very obvious that the person doing the voices and translations was not in any way a native speaker. The "Spanish" voice has one of the thickest American accents I have ever heard, and the translations are just not quite right. For example, they use the incorrect word for "ball" ("bola" instead of "pelota")."
0out of0found this review helpful.
Response from Fisher-Price:By Consumer Services, February 3, 2015
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We don't want you to be disappointed with our Laugh & Learn™ Puppy & Friends Learning Table and would ask you contact our team for assistance. You can find all of their information here: http://fpfami.ly/08d5.
"Excellent toy. My daughter loves the music and the lights, all the different buttons and activities. It is sturdy enough for her to lay on it. It doesn't tip easily which is awesome for a clumsy toddler. Highly recommend."