Baby’s actions make fun things happen—helping baby discover cause & effect. And there’s a peek-a-boo mirror for self-discovery, too! Requires 2 AA batteries, not included.
• Spin, flip, press! Lots of busy hands-on activities help strengthen fine motor skills!
• Lights, music and hands-on fun stimulate baby’s developing senses of sight, sound and touch!
Balance & Coordination
• Sitting up for play, or standing, walking and pushing the lion along, helps baby develop balance and coordination, too!
• Lights dance and music plays as baby pushes lion along, encouraging baby to walk.
And more …
• Two “grow with me” ways to play
• Light-up nose & musical piano keys
• Bat-at rollerball ears & cute clacker-bead toes
• Mirror with peek-a-boo flip page
• Colorful spinning dial & slider butterfly
(5 Reviews) 4
Rating Snapshot(5 reviews)
5 of 5(100%)reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
"As a grandmother vigilantly trying to avoid falls, I wish there was a way to regulate Mr. Lion's speed. My 8 month old grandson just beginning to toddle, sometimes takes a nose dive as the toy moves away from him. I wouldn't use it outside."
"Even though my baby was practically walking when I got this toy, I bought it to improve her skills. She took off with it right away, but the toy is rather light so she ended up toppling over it a few times. And it wasn't until a few months later that she started playing with the things on the front, though it's best to prop the back of it against a wall or couch so it doesn't move when your kid pushes the buttons."
Review 3 for Musical Lion Walker
Holds child's interest
Would you recommend? Yes
Number of kids: 1
Age of child purchased for: 6 - 12 mos.
Relationship to child: Mom
February 28, 2014
"My 9 months old is not walking yet, so we have not really used it as a walker yet, but she loves it. All those buttons,lights,spinning thing and especially pick-a-boo mirror gets her attention so much!!! Every time she sees her toys she is smiling so much. Would recommend for a friend."