<![CDATA[Two “grow-with-me” ways for baby to play! Baby can sit and bat at turtle’s shell to make it spin—or baby can take turtle for a walk! Adorable head-bobbing action rewards baby for pulling turtle along, teaching baby about cause & effect, and encouraging baby to walk.
• 2 “grow-with-me” ways to play: Sit & Play or Stand & Walk
• Spinnable shell introduces baby to numbers, shapes and colors
• Head-bobbing action as it rolls along
• Baby’s actions make fun things happen, teaching baby about cause & effect
• Encourages gross motor skill development, balance and coordination
• Batting at turtle’s shell (to make it spin!) And pulling turtle along (for head-bobbing action!) Help baby strengthen gross motor skills.
Balance & Coordination
• Sitting for play or walking to pull turtle along helps baby develop balance & coordination, too.
Thinking & Problem Solving
• Adorable head-bobbing action rewards baby for pulling turtle along, teaching baby about cause & effect.